Sunday, October 24, 2010

Playing in the waves.




The best day activity was when Ben quite literally DRAGGED us into the ocean. I swear the titantic sunk in water around the same temperature. The waves were around 2 meters or so high (6 feet ish) and were just crushing. It was so fun to be taken out by the waves and even cooler that my camera is waterproof and I could capture it on film. Sarah even lost her glasses because the waves were so large. I was so nervous that I was going to lose my favorite sunglasses and be glass-less throughout the rest of the tournament. I have never been so scared of a wave before! It was by far one of the most fun times in Perth and something I do not think I will ever forget. There was nothing you could as a wave came crashing towards you but scream as loud as you can. Then you dive under the water and grip onto your sunglasses and camera for your life. I prayed I wouldn't lose anything of mine, especially after Sarah lost her glasses. Luckily they were cheap ones that were replacement. Regardless, it was the perfect way to spend the afternoon with the teammates playing in the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment